Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dancing Feet and Scrumptious Treats

Oh today, what a day. This morning started off not-so great, with classes being stressful and teachers being self-righteous. However, everything improved once we were let out of the centre, and I had a great day.

I started off with a delicious lunch from here:

I stumbled upon some of these down on Portabello Road:

I looked at shoes and fashion through the ages here:

(victoria and albert museum)

And I completely fell in love with this musical:
I laughed, I cried, and I had an amazing night. Since I danced for over 12 years, Billy Elliot really brought me back to my childhood and really made me miss tap dancing. Ahh it was so good, I loved it! I want to see it again and again and again. Definitely one of my top picks.

Life is amazing here, and I decided today that I am not ready to go back to the states. Especially after what Obama is doing back over there. So, in these last few weeks I am going to do everything to live each moment to the fullest and enjoy every last second I have left before I return to the mundaneness of Provo and the regularity of life as a typical college student.

But let's focus on the present, shall we?
Conclusion of the night:
I love my life :)

0 comments: